Monday, October 5, 2009

Things that go VROOM

So today was my 5th day of running. I started at a 12mile pace and ran 1 mile. On my fifth day now i ran the same 12 min. pace but three miles. My goal is to attempt to be ready to run the Tulsa Run.. LOL It's at the end of the month. We shall see. I am optimistic about it however far fetched the goal may be. Believe in yourself. and "all things are possible through Christ who strenthens me!"



Ma maw kitty and mommy go vroom vroom on their bikes!! Our family tries to bike at least once a week together. It's a great time to bond as a family. And it's good excerise!
On his first birthday! Lucas's Poopaw delivered him his icecream. Then let Lucas drive the bluebell truck.

Bobby and Lucas in the Corvette.


me and the lukester driving a semi at the state fair. He loves to drive. beep beep.








this always cracks ne up. the boys riding Luke's for wheeler!! they love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment