Wednesday, October 7, 2009

silly Jenna


I've been reading other blog posts on here and realized I am not a deep or profound person. My posts are light and airy and have no true meaning. BUT i did realize that I am not the only crazy one out there who wonders everyday. Am i making the right choices for myself and my family. is this all there is or does it get better, worse, etc. Everyday I think I want to move somewhere scrap this life for a new one. Become someone who is care free who doesn't feel pressure to make sure we have health care and stability. But then i think of all the wonderful things this life offers me everyday. My family and friends are right around the corner. i know that if i really want to see them I can drive no more than 10 min. to get to them. I have a home here with kids lucas's age right across the street whom he has already developed a friendship with. It's the little things in life like riding your bike and reading "Who's who at the Zoo" a million times and singing silly songs and walking up the same street everyday that are the things that keep you going make you realize just how lucky you are to have them. Luck.. I forget how much I have sometimes.


so no my post may be sub par in my eyes or others but at least it's another thing I have in my life that makes it the wonderful life i forget i have from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Sub par? Nonsense. This blog screams Jenna! And that is what I love about it.

    So excited you are doing the TR! I'm scaling back to the 5K. 15 next year!

    ReplyDelete