Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkins and more

I have really been enjoying the Fall season so far! The rain was wonderful the leaves are beautiful. And all is well. Minus Lucas' teeth coming in!
Family dynamics are so funny. As are family traditions. It's so crazy when you have your own family and you start these traditions for yourselves..
My family used to go to the pumpkin patch every year. it was awesome and I loved it. Bobby and I took lucas on sunday and he loved it so much he started crying when we had to leave. He has never done this before.. It made me think "Wow he is growing up" because that's what kids do when the understand that they are leaving the fun and not coming back. He was so upset but I was so happy because I thought about how developed he is becoming and how I must cherish every moment with him because they will come and go so fast. and already are.

So as you know we are not not trying to have a baby anymore. and lucas isn't helping my case for another baby due to his teething this is how it when down last night.

Jenna: I am starting dinner if lucas needs soemthing can you handle it thanks!
Bobby( on the computer): Sure no prob
Lucas: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Jenna: Honey I think his teeth hurt can you do somehing?
Bobby: Sure....
Lucas: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Jenna: Hey bobby....
Bobby: I had to pee geez can a man go pee first?
Lucas: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Jenna: Oh sorry I jus wasn't sure you heard me over the screaming...
Bobby: Come on lucas lets watch finding nemo.
Lucas:Ah.. Oh fishie... Oh
---Bobby returns to computer----
Lucas( two seconds later): AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenna: Honey come give him so bites of chicken while I finish up.
Bobby: Ok.Come on lucas lets go eat something.
Lucas:AHHHHHHHHHHH! ** signals** no more
Bobby: he doesn't want to eat.
jenna: come here lucas.
Shortly after lucas goes to bed after two attempts..and afterwards i come out and bobby says
Bobby: You need to get more Birth Control.
jenna then promptly leaves..and puts on here brittney costume for halloween
bobby: Okay lets make babies. Can we start now??

No comments:

Post a Comment