Tuesday, September 22, 2009

whew!


OKAY!!!!!!!! Backstreets back! Alright!


so anyway, let's recap the last few days.


Friday: Buy two hot rods 75' vette and 69' stang

Saturday: spend all day with the dowdells, then my drunk parents come over.

Sunday: Sleep in because lucas is sick

Monday: Manage to convince both boys to sleep 2 hours in order to recooperate after Lucas waking up a ZILLION times

Tuesday: Lucas stayed up last night for two hours THANK GOD for bobby he took the shift, knowing full well if momma ain't happen watch the hell out! Jason came over, Lucas woke up we played read books. Doctor at 10:20. Pack bag, get toys, load up stroller, feed baby, load Luke, lock door, get jason, load jason, lock door, FORGOT wallet, go to Doc's, unload stroller, unload Jason, unload Luke, push stroller while holding luke to Doc's office.


#1 Objective at Doctors office---- MAINTAIN COMPOSURE@@!$#%!@$!


Objective ACCOMPLISHED!
Babbies now asleep!


And now both babies are asleep Mommy is eating and everyone is Happy!! until we do it all over again at 2:45! Doc's again at 3:40! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!


In case you are questing why two visits?? the first one was for Lucas's WEINER!! poor baby has to get his wee wee circumsized. Though i am hoping this will help it out because he is constantly pulling at it. They say it's just bc he is a boy but I just don't know. ** Pause to eat cookie** Second visit is for his cough and ears. ** mmm cookie good**


You know I thought Breastfeed babies werent supposed to get sick as often but that doesn't seem to be the case for us. Not sure why. I try to keep things as clean as i can but I mean lets face it I am not a clean freak!?


Thoughts for the day-- Thank God for bobby he is too good to me. I can say "I am overwhelmed" and the next thing I know the house is clean and the laundry is done. I don't even have to ask. And when these special things happen for me it makes me feel so lucky I found him. And it makes me think to myself " he deserves a prize" **wink WInk**....


Montak River trip this weekend. Could be a wet one!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I don't think getting him circumsized is going to make him leave it alone.. he is male remember?

    ReplyDelete