Wednesday, September 23, 2009

PUKE


So I got puked on for the first time by my son last night. What was interesting about that is I just sat there and continued to let him puke on me saying "it's okay baby get it all out mommy is here"


It's funny i thought spit up and baby puke would be similar... WRONG... it's puke for sure


It's crazy how much love can embody a person once you have a child. I don't think I could manage to sit still while anyone else proceeded to hurl their half digested dinner on me. I just look at Lucas and think GOD he is the cutest thing I ever laid my eyes on. I love his smile, his laugh, the way he talks. I love his everything.


Side note: I hate Doctor SOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She touches my son in an aggressive manner again I may get physical. We went to see her for luke's ear infection and I asked her to look at his weiner too. She pushed so hard on it that something happened to it I have never seen beofre I FREAKED OUT. Then both boys started to freak out. Well lucas was already screaming BEACUSE OF THAT BITCH. But jason doesn't like her now either. I told her to stop pushing so hard and she told me she wasn't meanwhile like i said lucas was screaming. We got home and he had a small tear on the whole of his weewee-- with redness AKA BLOOD--- Bitch. We went to see her again only so I could find out where my normal Doc. moved to and she about busted his eardrums with the dang otoscope deal. On top of that I told her what happened last Doc. Trip and she tried to convince me it didn't happen! Like i was dumb and didn't know what a weiner looked like!! Uh hello i have a child i am COMPELETLY familiar with the male sexual organ and how it operates! he NEVER screams at the Doctors office barely even cries when he gets his shoots. I hate Dr. SOOD. I seriously had nightmares about it last night. Couldn;t sleep sue to being TRAMATIZED! Lucas doesn't like to sit on the Doctor's table and play with the crumply paper anymore. He is also TRAMATIZED for life now. Great way to finish off his first year of life. Let the pyschology office bills commence! We miss you Dr. Jones! Come back! ((( in the sound of Kate winslet off of the TITANIC))))


possibly no Montak River trip this weekend. Due to THE FUNK.


No comments:

Post a Comment