Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day One, reminder Breathe


So, i am a beginner at this whole blogging thing so here it goes..

Today has been a great day THANK goodness. after yesterday i needed a good one. You know it's funny because yesterday wasn't even THAT bad more exhausting than anything. And if you have two kids you can relate. Of course i just have one but i babysit another little boy. The boys, Lucas and Jason, are 5 and 1/2 months apart. Yes, I am crazy.

On a whim, my husband and i decide to go out to eat and boy am i glad. I love it when everyone goes on about how cute the boys are and i love it when they fall asleep in the car and transfer to bed seemlessly. It's truly a blessing to get both little guys down at once and just BREATHE. or blog!

I guess since this is my first blog I should elaborate on myself. My name is Jenna Keeling-Bromley and I am a 25 year old stay at home- super mom. I love to read just about anything i can get my hands on and when i manage to find time. I love to roller blade, walk, hike in the woods, play like i am a little kid still, sew, paint, decorate, remodel houses, and watch movies. At 25 one starts to wonder will i ever have it all together? But i think that having it all together is a joke. it's an excuse for people to use when they can't manage to do what must be done..." I will do that once I have it all together"... if that makes any sense? I feel so lucky to have all the things that God has blessed me with a great husband who helps me see the best in myself and makes me realize that the dishes will be ok if i don't wash them immediatley. I am blessed with wonderful parents who love me for me --crazy forward, and OVERLY open woman I am. A brother that reminds me that it's ok not to fit the mold that we all find a way to survive. And in-laws that love and try to support our family in the ways that they know how. And i am blessed by the few friends that i have somehow managed to keep despite my blunt crudeness and lack of thought before speaking! of course, let's not for get my number one blessing my wonderful beautiful smart bubbly cheerfully adorable little boy lucas matthew. he is my sunshine and i try to let him know everyday.

This blog is going to be VERY random as are all things I write. It will have bad grammar and mispelled words. But i hope that as i write we can all discover things we didn't know about ourselves. and grow together in hope and love for all that God brings us!!!

4 comments:

  1. not written at 8:18 rather 1:46 pm.. weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenna! It's good to "hear from you" in a funny internet kind of way. I don't know if you are aware but my wifes sister and her husband Matt Bayne just moved to OKC, so we will have two really good excuses to come visit...not to mention Patrick is on the same route! I am glad you posted this on facebook otherwise I won't see it usually b/c that's basically where I "keep up with people" sadly. We look forward to seeing you guys sometime soon. Jen & I are going to come down to OK the week after we go to Chicago (Oct 16-18) so hopefully we can make a stop and see you guys and meet your sunshine Lucas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must insist you post your recipe for boeuf bourguignon. :)

    I miss you. See you in a couple of weeks. Oct 1-4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun blog! Can't wait to hear the musings of your awesome family!!

    ReplyDelete