Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I must interject


was going to onl;y post once a day but I had to relay this adorable short story... Lucas Jason and i are sitting on the carpet playing and reading books. I bust out one of Lukes faves about baseball.. I mean duh of course it is.... and we start to read. This book comes with a squeaky ball... geez i tried ten different spellings for squeaky before i remembered how to spell it!!!!!!!!! I am dumb.. anyway. I squeeze the ball everytime you say the word BALL . Upon the first squeeze Jason BUSTS out laughing the cutest laugh. So we continue to to read and each time he laughs hysterically! ADORABLE.. this lead to a tickle and motor boat session in which both boys probably LITERALLY peed their pants.

In the words of Aeriel's daughter Shelby "CUTE CUTE CUTE!"

happy evening with your loved ones Bee!!

jason lucas and my husband bobby

jason was a newborn here

No comments:

Post a Comment